Hamptons Inspired Excellence 5 Julatten Drive, Robina, QLD
North east to wide water!
Setting the benchmark for exceptional quality and intelligent architectural design, this superb two storey Hamptons inspired home with its outstandingly distinctive streetscape occupies 80+ square metres of its north-east facing 1,463 square metre waterfront block on exclusive Robina Island.
Suspended concrete slab construction and amazing high ceilings – up to 3 metres in some areas – with seamless room to room flow and huge open plan living imbue this unique residence with a welcoming ambience of easy elegance and complete comfort.
Downstairs, a study sits to the side of huge open plan living boasting a brilliantly endowed kitchen and clever extended wide island bench for casual meals plus adjoining dining section stepping down to family living. Tranquil water, parkland, garden or Gold Coast skyline views flood through this and every room of this sunlit home via a plethora of window walls and glass doors.
Matching gently curved staircases to either side of the foyer lead upstairs to four oversized scenic bedrooms including the spectacular master complete with fireplace, balcony, walk-in robe and ensuite with super-sized shower. Bedroom two, also ensuited and with walk-in robe has access to the balcony as does bedroom three.
This home is a discovery tour of its very own with upstairs voids and views down to ground level living and the breathtaking recreation room incorporating a large brightly tiled heated indoor pool and spa, connected by a matching stepped waterfall. Just brilliant! Outdoors, the huge wide timber deck running the length of the home is an entertainer’s dream offering sophisticated entertaining and lazy recreation venues stepping down to grassy areas and low maintenance gardens to adjoin the tranquil 40 metre waterfront.
With a myriad of extra features and superbly located close to major shopping centres, beaches, parks and schools, this impressively designed home of supreme quality will attract the most discriminating buyer.
– 80+sqm home on 1,463sqm block/north/east 40m waterfront
– Solid suspended concrete slab construction. Marble pillars
– Impressive streetscape. Superb water & Gold Coast views
– Huge open plan living. Expansive windows & outdoor flow
– Gourmet kitchen. Island bench with extended casual dining
– Dining section stepping down to scenic family living area
– Massive “recreation room” with tiled pool, water feature & spa
– 4 oversized upstairs bedrooms – 2 with ensuite & walk-in robes
– Upstairs & downstairs bathrooms. Separate laundry/built-ins
– Upstairs balconies/huge downstairs entertainer’s dream deck
– Study. Ducted air conditioning. Intercom system. Vacuumaid
– Dual entry garages plus generous extra off-street parking
– Attractive low maintenance gardens + astro-turfed play area
– Close to major shopping centres, beaches, parks & schools