46-48 Norseman Court Paradise Waters Qld 4217 46-48 Norseman Court Paradise Waters Qld 4217
EXCLUSIVE, INSPIRING, ARCHITECTURALLY BRILLIANT…
Introducing 46-48 Norseman Court, Paradise Waters
There is no comparison in the Gold Coast property market.
Dock your sailing boat and speedboat separately and relish in 98-metre water frontage. Six-car concealed lock up, multiple entertaining areas, inside sauna, cinema room, designer pool, temperature controlled wine cellar and completely detached caretaker quarters. Suited for the lifestyle of the rich and famous, yet cleverly restrained in its flawless design and tasteful finishes.
The moment you walk through the front gate, you’re immersed in a sense of luxury and opulence, as though you’ve arrived at a private waterfront retreat, where every lavish item you can imagine is at your convenience.
The residence boasts a contemporary yet classic feel. Ostentatious in no way, it’s refined, neutral and sophisticated, capturing the essence of Queensland living. The architectural design allows the natural sea breeze to filter through every inch of the home. Open plan living and multiple alfresco entertainment areas complement the perfect weather the Gold Coast is famous for.
Attention to detail is obvious. From the imported Italian marble used throughout the interior, to the durable zincalume roof and the hand washed American oak used as a motif both indoors and out, it’s simply stunning. This one-off 2295 m2 block was only recently completed and is now ready to move in to.
Perfectly located in the ideal suburb of Paradise Waters, you’re just minutes from the renowned golden beaches of Surfers Paradise, Southport CBD and Gold Coast University hospital. With the Nerang River bordering the property, you have immediate deep-water access and your own private jetty.
This home is arguably the most exclusive property to hit the Gold Coast Property market…
• Separate caretaker quarters
• Mixture of marble and brush box hardwood flooring
• Large games room
• Waterfront dining room –
• Alfresco entertainment area overlooking the Nerang River
• Induction cook tops
• Built in teppanyaki plate
• Fully equipped butlers kitchen
• Walk in butchers cool room
• Temperature controlled walk in wine cellar
• Imported marble bench tops
• 7 Individually designed bathrooms
• Floor to roof marble in bathrooms
• Built in solarium
• Sophisticated irrigation system
• Chic weatherboard exterior
• Hot and cold water BBQ
• Designer swimming pool with glass ceramic tile
• Out door log fireplace.
• Manicured resort style gardens
• Balcony off every bedroom.
• Office with separate front entrance.
• Alfresco dining off master bedroom
• Steam room
• Massage table