BRIGHT, BREEZY & IMPECCABLY FINESSED 120 Glen Eagles Drive, Robina
This brilliantly positioned home’s beautifully tended streetscape promises an equally immaculate interior – a promise that it comfortably keeps. Freshly painted throughout and boasting a completely new kitchen and stylishly remodeled bathrooms, there is nothing that needs to be added here for absolute comfort and low maintenance upkeep – perfect for those wishing to downsize and the busy executive family.
The epoxy-floored double lock up garage opens into an entry foyer leading to the smart, totally new kitchen with quality appliances, ample bench-space, good storage, soft close drawers and attractive subway tile splash-backs. Functional and fashionable faux timber flooring features here and in the adjoining laundry with built-in storage and outdoor access. Open plan design links the kitchen and dining areas where sunlight streams through windows and sliding doors opening onto north-east facing recreation and relaxed entertaining on the timber-decked covered verandah. An ideal venue to enjoy lazy days and the gentle breezes, this deck over-looks the easy care garden and lawns which surround the home – perfect for children and pets at play.
A hallway winds around the stylish centrally positioned lounge room to the large master bedroom with walk-in robe and a sleek newly refreshed ensuite. Timber venetians grace the windows here and in the further two double bedrooms with built-in robes which share the pristine re-modelled bathroom with bath and separate shower. There’s also a separate toilet and excellent linen press storage space.
Steps away from public transport with Robina Primary State Primary school along the very same street and in close proximity to fabulous Robina Town Centre, Robina Hospital and rail and entertainment facilities, this delightful, impeccably maintained Glen Eagles Drive home is destined to sell quickly. Your early inspection is definitely recommended.
– Delightful, immaculately maintained 188m2 home on 490m2
– Beautifully groomed street appeal. Freshly painted interior
– Brand new open plan quality kitchen. Faux timber flooring
– Adjoining sunlit dining area opening to outdoor recreation
– Expansive timber-decked covered verandah. N/E orientation
– Stylish comfortable centrally positioned lounge room/fan
– Spacious master bedroom/walk-in robe & renewed ensuite
– + 2 double bedrooms with built-in robes & timber venetians
– Re-modelled family bathroom/bath & shower. Separate toilet
– Efficient laundry with built-in storage & outdoor line access
– Attractive window dressings throughout. 2 x linen presses
– Pristine double lock up garage/epoxy floor & internal access
– Low maintenance gardens. Grassy areas for children/pets
– Brilliantly located steps away from bus stop. Close to rail
– Handy proximity to Robina Town Centre & Robina hospital
– Robina State Primary School on bus route in same street