Beautifully presented family home 64 Kingarry Circuit Merrimac
Plenty of space for the tradie, trailer and the tools!
From the moment you step foot inside you will be sure to notice the stylish upgrades this property has undertaken, from the spacious modern kitchen to the on-trend floorboards this stunning home has plenty to offer.
Situated in the ever popular Merrimac you will be only moments from local schools, the M1, shopping centres, sports fields and transport links.
The layout of the property makes for easy living with its open plan design ideal for entertaining family and friends. New flooring and paint throughout the living area gives this naturally bright home a fresh feel. Brand new functional kitchen with its soft close draws, pendant feature lights and white cabinetry is sure to impress. The living area leads to the private outdoor entertaining area surrounded by ample space for kids and fur-kids to run around. The low maintenance fully fenced yard offers plenty of space to put a pool in and a huge shed with three-phase power ideal for the handyman or tradie with side access for a boat, jet ski or trailer.
With air conditioning in the living and master bedroom you will stay cool all year round. Master bedroom boosts walk in wardrobe and ensuite with a further two well sized bedrooms that both have built in robes, ceiling fans, and new quality carpet. The original bathrooms have been well maintained and are looking for its new owner to add their style.
*Quality renovated kitchen.
*New floor boards and paint through living area and kitchen
*New Carpet in bedrooms
*Air-conditioning in living and main bedroom
*Walk in wardrobe
*En-suite with shower, vanity and toilet
* Bathroom with shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet
* Fantastic outdoor entertainment area with undercover alfresco and second outdoor living space to front entrance
* Fully fenced property with huge garden shed, great sized lawn to back yard and easy care gardens. Plenty of room for a pool!
* Double automatic garage with remote and internal access to property, plus side access for additional vehicles or a boat/caravan
* Set on 549m2 allotment
* Close access to the M1, 1km to St Michael’s College, 3km to All Saints Anglican School, 6km to Robina Town Centre, Cbus Stadium, Robina Hospital and Robina Train Station and just a 15 minute drive to Gold Coast’s patrolled beaches
The sellers are motivated to sell and will consider all genuine offers.
You are invited to weekly Saturday open homes or alternatively call Anna for a private inspection.
Open Saturday 11 – 11:30am