3033 ‘Scape’ 21 Ross Street Benowa
SOPHISTICATED, SCENIC & SECURE – PRESTIGE POSITION
The immediate ambience of quiet elegance is evident the moment you’re buzzed into this secure, recently completed ultra-stylish top floor unit, superbly positioned in close proximity to shopping, schools, golf courses, public transport and a myriad of recreational activities.
A calm light colour palette complements high ceilings throughout the contemporary sun-drenched apartment which is awash with gorgeous sweeping horizon views right across to the Hinterland. Attractive and practical tiled floors grace the entry opening into the dining area and open plan galley style kitchen, excellent equipped with top quality stainless steel appliances, generous drawer space, appliance cupboard, pantry and gas cooktop.
Semi-sheer curtains grace the window wall that opens onto the spacious super scenic balcony, this is perfect for entertaining, with ample space to fit a large outdoor table setting.
On one side of the central living area, the spacious master suite is resplendent with tinted mirrored his and her wardrobes leading into the ensuite with double vanity and extra-large shower. The picturesque second bedroom also boasts a well configured layout with a generous wardrobe. Both rooms boast stunning views of the hinterland, black out blinds and personal access to the balcony. Adjoining the living area is a neatly presented study nook with plenty of space for an at home office. The cleverly thought lay out also provides a concealed laundry with bi-fold doors and storage space and the main bathroom with luxurious deep bath and overhead shower. Ducted air conditioning ensures year round comfort throughout.
Meticulously built and perfectly positioned with easy access to essential and desirable recreational facilities, this is a home of ultimate sophistication, complete comfort and minimal maintenance, as you will appreciate on inspection.
- 2 bedrooms plus study / 2 bathrooms / 2 car spaces / basement storage
- Fully ducted air conditioning
- High ceilings (approx 2.7m)
- Large format tiles
- NZ wool mix carpets
- Seamless indoor/outdoor space integration
- Extra deep balcony for outdoor living
- Energy saving LED lighting
- USB equipped power outlets
- Generous cupboard space
- Stone bench tops in kitchen and bathrooms, splash back and desk
- Natural gas cook top
- European appliances (Ilve microwave, oven and dishwasher)
- Built in microwave
- Full height cupboards in kitchen
- Soft close drawers and cupboards
- Twin vanities in en suite
- Two secure basement car spaces
- Basement storage
- View to Royal Pines Golf Course and hinterland