IMPECCABLE ENTERTAINER 6 Talgai PlaceMerrimac QLD 4226
CHIC SUNLIT FAMILY HOME
Located in a quiet cul de sac in close proximity to schools and community facilities, this welcoming light-filled home exudes an ambience of chic comfort with its light colour palette, large attractive easy-care floor tiles and feature wall accents. Leading into open plan family living, the entry hall offers access to the concrete floored double lock up garage with built-in storage and laundry opening outdoors. Privately positioned, the air-conditioned master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe is also entered off the hall.
Open plan L-shaped design in the living areas shines with the lounge flowing into sunlit dining adjoining the contemporary three year old kitchen, an entertainer’s delight, generously equipped with cabinetry plus pantry, Caesarstone benchtops, classy glass splash-backs and breakfast bar with eye-catching pendant lighting. Wrapping around the living areas, tranquil views of the extra-large add size here north-facing pool, expansive tiled surrounds, minimal maintenance rear garden and the huge gazebo are drawn indoors through large windows and sliding doors in the lounge and dining/kitchen area allowing ease of access and comfortable supervision of children at play. Outdoor undercover entertaining is ultra-stylish under the impressive large timber gazebo complete with fans while two separate lawn areas cater for kid’s entertainment requirements.
Two further light, bright bedrooms both feature built-in robes, one with fan the other air-conditioned. These are serviced by the family bathroom with bath and fully tiled shower. There’s a separate toilet, linen press storage, screened security doors and window locks, frameless clear poolside fencing, a pet door from the kitchen to outdoors, vegie gardens, garden shed and the little extras that contribute to extra family comfort and security. .Major shopping and the Carrara Markets are close by as are numerous reputable schools and colleges including Merrimac Primary, All Saints, St. Michaels and Emmanuel College.
Peacefully located and beautifully presented this meticulously maintained 123m2 home located on an easily manageable 526m2 awaits its new owners who will enjoy it as much as our vendor who must reluctantly move due to family requirements. Priced to sell quickly, we confidently encourage your early inspection.
– Immaculately maintained home. Quiet cul de sac location
– Spacious sun-lit open plan living areas.. Stylish floor tiles
– Scenic lounge with feature wall adjoining chic dining
– Contemporary 3 year old well equipped quality kitchen
– Abundant windows. Sliding doors to recreation areas
– Ultra-large sparkling pool/striking tiled leisure surrounds
– Frameless clear pool fence. Easy maintenance gardens
– Impressive huge timber gazebo/fans. Stylish entertaining
– Private air-conditioned master bedroom/ensuite/walk-in robe
– + 2 light bedrooms/built-ins. 1 air-conditioned, 1 with fan
– Family bathroom with bath & tiled shower. Separate WC
– Double lock up garage incorporating laundry to outdoors
– Expansive lawn areas for pets & children at play. Pet door
– Vegie plots & gardens shed. Efficient 6.3kw solar panels
– Linen press & garage storage. Security doors/window locks
– Close to shopping & numerous reputable schools & colleges
– Council rates: $1700 per annum approx.