Breathtaking Hinterland Views 65 'The Avenues' 136 Palm Meadows Drive, Carrara
Private, secure and beautifully maintained
Situated in a gated, majority owner occupied estate, this contemporary villa is close to the Palm Meadows Golf Course and driving range, with brilliant onsite extras such as two gymnasiums and two swimming pools, one heated. Built in 2003, it is also pet friendly.
High ceilings, natural light and tiled flooring create an ultra-spacious impression as you enter the large family room, moving through to open plan dining and additional sitting room with an excellently appointed kitchen with stone bench tops, breakfast bar, generous storage and quality appliances including gas cooktop. The hinterland view picturesque from every living room window opens to a paved and weather proof entertaining area with tiered landscaped garden spaces offering absolute privacy.
Also on the lower level is a spacious powder room with equipped laundry and remote single lock up garage with double glass sliding door to a secure, spacious courtyard or carport.
A carpeted timber staircase leads upstairs to all three bedrooms, the Master with sensational mountain views. The main bathroom with dramatic skylight, bath and shower services, two large light filled bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes, new quality carpet and ducted, zoned air-conditioning with fans.
‘The Avenues’ offers exceptional onsite management with a great body corporate and well maintained onsite facilities, centrally located to numerous schools, CBUS Stadium, Metricon Stadium, Robina and Nerang train, the M1, Pacific Fair and Robina Town shopping and just 10 minutes to Gold Coast trams and Broadbeach cafes and beach culture.
– North-east facing townhouse in gated, majority occupied estate, pet friendly
– Breathtaking hinterland views, fully fenced
– Private patio entertaining area with landscaped gardens, water tank & plumbed gas
– Modern timber and granite kitchen with great storage
– Fully tiled, open planned living areas
– Crimsafe doors and windows
– Secure parking and additional secure covered carport or additional space
– New carpet and paint throughout
– New dishwasher
– New ducted and zoned A/C to the upper bedrooms
– Split reverse cycling system to downstairs living
– Pendant lights in Master with stunning hinterland views
– Excellent sinking fund and onsite management
– Central location to schools, transport and amenities