9 Limosa Street, Ashmore
PRICED FOR IMMEDIATE SALE
Excellent four bedroom family home situated on a 667 sq.m useable corner block with plenty of room for the boat or caravan, and having dual living potential.
Large refurbished in-ground pool, low maintenance gardens and ample storage space for the Tradie or bikes and boards.
Recently painted inside and out with a feature raked ceiling in the lounge, everyone in the family will appreciate the practical layout. Three bedrooms, all with new quality timber floorboards, new ceiling fans & built ins and the main bathroom at one end and a large parents’ retreat with bedroom, a fully tiled living area with plantation shutters and kitchenette, ensuite, walk-in-robe and pool views at the other. Meet in the middle with an air conditioned open plan lounge and dining area off the timber kitchen and laundry.
Priced for an immediate sale, there are a few touches left to incorporate your own style so be quick!
Located in a quiet Ashmore hub and within close proximity to numerous schools, Ferry Road Markets, shopping, public transport and a short drive to Surfers Paradise restaurants and beaches. A mere stroll to the entrance of Sun Valley dog park. A personal inspection will not disappoint.
– 4 Bedroom family home on 667 sq.m corner block
– Large, fully fenced useable yard, room for boat or caravan
– Beautiful refurbished swimming pool with near new pool equip.
– Freshly painted inside and out including the tiled roof
– Open plan lounge & dining, air conditioned w/ raked ceiling & sky light
– Timber kitchen with double s/steel oven & refrigerator plumbing
– Master retreat with ensuite, WIR, lounge, kitchenette & pool views
– New quality timber floorboards & ceiling fans in bedrooms 2, 3, & 4.
– Main bathroom includes separate bath
– Central location in a quiet, family orientated suburban hub