41 SUNGOLD ROAD, CHAMBERS FLAT
DUAL LIVING ON 6 ACRES OF PARADISE
First time to market, it is with pleasure I introduce an impressive built residence combining a touch of rural living with home-style entertaining.
Here at number 41, your entire family can enjoy the home and business in spacious privacy. Everything you need is right here on 2.46 ha.
The main residence with eastern aspect offers numerous quality features throughout with four bedrooms and huge teenager’s retreat or home office. Your choice of multiple entertaining areas overlooking the attractive landscape and pool only add to the acreage charm.
Home number two comprising three bedrooms, bathroom and a practical sized open plan living area adjoins by timber deck to the main residence. An ideal space for house guests and extended family on a permanent or casual basis.
Four powered sheds and large 7 x 5m carport are well suited to the Tradie, with one shed set up for the home beautician or masseuse.
Main residence features include:
– Brick veneer & tile quality home, 325 sq.m
– Master bedroom with ensuite, WIR and sitting room
– Three large bedrooms, built in
– Huge air-conditioned retreat or home office with attractive views
– Large timber kitchen with electric cooktop & lots of storage
– Sunken lounge with combustion fireplace, numerous entertaining areas
– Hardwood tongue & groove floors throughout
– Reverse zone ducted air conditioning, internal Ph. system & vacumaid
– Automatic awnings on all bedrooms & retreat, 9ft ceilings
Second home features include:
– Clad with colour bond tile roofing, 99 sq.m
– Three bedrooms, built in with ceiling fans
– One bathroom includes spa bath
– Practical kitchen with breakfast bar
– Floating timber flooring, split system air conditioning
– Open plan living areas, deck area with views over pool & landscape
– 9 x 6m open bay machinery shed with single phase power
– 6 x 9m lockable workshop with 6 x 3m front awning & 3 phase power
– 6 x 6m lockable shed with three 6 x 3m awnings & 3 phase power
– 6 x 4m fully lined insulated & air-conditioned shed, plumbed, 2 rooms
– 3 x 3m garden shed
External property features include:
– Above ground pool, option to heat, fenced
– Two dams & spectacular man-made water feature
– Elevated Gazebo
– 22,000 gallon water tank storage
– 1Kw solar (Can be expanded to 3kw)
– Circular palm lined driveway with remote gate access
Chambers Flat is a popular family orientated suburb, quiet yet within close proximity to numerous schools, golf and shopping. Only 35 minutes to popular Gold Coast theme parks and 55 minutes to the Gold Coast Airport.
If you’re looking for a tree change and a unique well presented property that caters to the whole family, your business and hobbies, a personal inspection will not disappoint.