24 Thredbo Drive, Worongary
DELIGHTFUL FAMILY OASIS
Introducing 24 Thredbo Drive – First time to market in 21 years.
A beautifully appointed family home architecturally designed spanning over 1 usable acre of luscious established gardens & lawns providing absolute privacy and spaciousness.
All on one level consisting of four bedrooms, two bathrooms, separate laundry and formal and casual entertaining areas there is ample room for families to spread out and enjoy the practical layout.
The kitchen features as heart of this home and offers new Westinghouse appliances, Miele dishwasher, a huge walk in pantry, refrigerator plumbing and a lovely view to the pool. Every window throughout the residence is picture framed by the beautifully manicured surrounds this property offers.
The home has been completely refreshed with new paint and carpet and there are 4 split system air conditioners in the living area and bedrooms for comfort. There is also potential for a 5th bedroom or media room too.
Outside and within close proximity to the kitchen and living areas is the large fully fenced in-ground pool perfect for those hot summer months and entertaining. The acreage is truly stunning with private access to Worongary Creek and has seen many family celebrations, games of cricket, bonfires and much much more.
Property features include:
– Architecturally designed brick and tile residence
– Master air conditioned with ensuite, walk in robe & ceiling fan
– Three additional bedrooms, built in’s w/ ceiling fans, two w/ air-con.
– Main bathroom with separate toilet & powder room
– Large practical kitchen with ample storage & Westinghouse app.
– Casual fully tiled living area overlooking the pool
– Formal dining and living areas, air-con, carpeted with pool views
– Freshly carpeted and painted with ceiling fans throughout
– Separate practical laundry with direct clothesline access
– Double lock up garage with room for storage
– Large in-ground pool with compliant fencing
– High speed WiFi cable broadband
– 7000 Litre water tank
– Grey water bio-cycle system
– Solar hot water, new panels & 470 litre capacity
– Garden shed
Thredbo Drive is a popular Worongary street tightly held by residents, well known to locals and within close proximity to Worongary Shopping Village, Mudgeeraba Market, numerous schools & amenities, the M1, Robina Town Centre and Robina Train Station.