QUIET CUL DE SAC – PRIME LOCALE 10 Kilburn Street Robina
LOW UPKEEP HIGH IMPACT
North east facing and tucked privately into a quiet cul de sac, this low maintenance 200 square metre home located on 757 square metres is ready to receive its new owners and there’s not a thing to do here – just move in, relax and enjoy.
Golden timber floors shine in the entry hall flowing through the social zones and giving way to carpet in the bedrooms. Off the foyer, the large light-filled lounge room with eye-catching feature wall opens into open plan dining and the kitchen, generously equipped with cabinetry and Corian benchtops and perfectly oriented to enjoy views across tree-tops to the Hinterland. An attractive raked ceiling adds to the ultra-spacious atmosphere while split system air-conditioning ensures maximum comfort.
A favourite feature and constantly used venue in this conveniently located home is the super-spacious L shaped undercover balcony which opens into these three high traffic areas via wide bi-fold timber doors. A glass balustrade perpetuates the feeling of seamless integration in this extremely impressive setting offering luxurious leisure and stylish entertaining.
Three bedrooms here include the master with feature wall, walk-in robe and fully tiled ensuite. The further two bedrooms both have built-in wardrobes and share a floor to ceiling tiled family bathroom with bath and separate rain shower head. Well equipped with benchtop and built-in storage, the laundry has outdoor access to a drying area. There’s also a separate toilet.
Outdoors the fully fenced rear garden provides space for a pool if desired and plenty of under-house storage is possible. Children and pets are extremely well catered for with grassy garden surrounds and there’s extra off-street parking available outside the double lock-up garage.
Situated in a constant high growth locale and exceptionally accommodated for with public transport, schools, hospital, shopping, sporting and entertainment venues and all other public amenities, this beautifully maintained home with its relaxed, inviting ambience will be quick to sell! We invite your early inspection.
– Peaceful cul de sac location in popular high-growth suburb
– Entry hall. Golden timber floors throughout high traffic areas
– Expansive light-filled lounge room with attractive feature wall
– Scenic open plan dining & well equipped kitchen. Raked ceiling
– Bi-fold doors incorporating large L shaped undercover balcony
= fabulous leisure/stylish entertaining venue. Glass balustrade
– Carpeted bedrooms. Master/walk-in robe & fully tiled ensuite
+ 2 double bedrooms both with built-in robes. Linen press
– Fully tiled family bathroom bath & rain head shower. Sep. WC
– Laundry with benchtop, built-in storage & outdoor drying access
– Efficient split system air-conditioning in kitchen/dining section
– Fully fenced gardens. Grassy surrounds for children & pets
– Possible under-house storage plus room for a pool if desired
– Double lock-up remote garage. Extra off-street driveway parking
– Near schools, public transport, shopping & all public amenities