A GEM FOR THE RENOVATOR 58 / 12 Landau CourtMiami QLD 4220
Located in effervescent Miami opposite the Burleigh Heads Golf Club and within walking distance to Miami Village Shopping, Pizzey Park and the popular Miami Marketta, this villa, in original condition, will generously reward its new owners for the TLC they provide. Neatly presented, this Miami Villas Estate home in a highly sought-after area will ideally suit entry level first home buyers, down-sizers and investors. Just 2.5 kilometres to Miami Beach and The Esplanade and with a bus stop just 100 metres away at the end of the street, this villa, with low body corporate and a great rental return, is vacant and available to settle immediately.
Off the front verandah, entry is into a spacious air-conditioned open plan lounge and dining area spilling out to a large paved garden-side patio and barbeque area. Carpet gives way to floor tiles in the light-filled kitchen, equipped with large pantry and generous cabinetry, dishwasher, ceramic cooktop and oven. Dual linen presses off the hallway provide excellent storage alongside the over-sized laundry which accesses a convenient covered outdoor area. Alongside is a separate toilet and fully tiled bathroom with bath and a huge full length shower. Two spacious bedrooms feature built-in wardrobes, – one with mirrored sliding wardrobe doors and fan and both with large windows and views to the patio and grassy garden area. There’s also a single secure garage, extra off street driveway parking and the option to install solar panels to keep electricity costs low.
Recreational facilities onsite include a resort style pool and community centre with library, pool table and table tennis. The estate also has exceptional ‘hands-on’ managers onsite who are available when needed.
With minor garden maintenance as the grounds are cared for by the body corporate, this easy care affordable villa in its excellent location has the potential to maximise financial return of investment with minimal outlay, as the astute buyer will see on inspection. Be quick for this one!
– Outstanding investment. Low outlay renovator potential
– Excellent location close to bus stop, beach, facilities & fun
– Vacant & available to settle immediately. Low body corporate
– Attractive streetscape with beautifully groomed front garden
– Open plan dining & lounge with split system air-conditioning
– Living area spilling outdoors to garden-side patio & bbq area
– Spacious floor tiled kitchen. Large pantry & generous cabinetry
– Fully tiled bathroom with bath & huge shower. Separate toilet
– 2 bedrooms with built-in robes/1 with fan. Patio & garden views
– Large laundry with outdoor access to 2nd patio. 2 x linen press
– Single lock up garage. Extra off street parking. Option to install solar.
– Recreational facilities include inground pool & community centre with pool table, table tennis & library