83 STRAWBERRY ROAD, MUDGEERABA
MAGNIFICENT HERITAGE MANSION
SUPERB SURFER’S SKYLINE VIEWS
Dado rails and decorative columns, ornate cornices, ceiling roses and chandeliers, lead-lighting and plush, patterned carpets and, of course, a sweeping staircase! This magnificent, lavishly proportioned two storey mansion on almost 2.5 acres effortlessly and elegantly combines the very best of yesteryear’s distinctive decor and architectural brilliance with today’s technology and relaxed lifestyle. Located at the height of its street, it looks north-east all the way across to breathtaking views of the Surfers skyline.
Centrally positioned the dramatic foyer opens to a huge billiard room and lounge on one side and the super-spacious kitchen, dining and family living section on the other. A plethora of windows and sliding doors fill the areas with light and access under-cover and al fresco recreation areas and the fully fenced pool.
Passages lead past a study with an expansive 3 or 4 person built-in desk, storage cabinets and built-in storage,- great for the kids – there’s also a second study or home office and a media room with overhead projection. The laundry is, as expected, also over-size with plenty of built-in storage and ironing centre.
Upstairs there are 5 bedrooms including the mega-large master with his and hers walk-in robes and luxurious ensuite with spa. The guest bedroom also has its own ensuite. A large family bathroom has both bath and separate shower. There’s also a powder room and separate toilet.
Outdoor recreation is abundantly catered for here with a basketball practice court, kid’s play station and a huge grassy area for a game of cricket or footy. Adjoining the kitchen an expansive patio hosts family barbeques, aided by the kitchen servery.
Everything is amplified here, huge rooms, large open plan areas and high ceilings, but rather than feeling exposed, a welcoming ambience of tranquility and comfort pervades this outstanding home. Very definitely one of a kind, it not only sets the benchmark for grace and elegance but also for warmth and a secure cocoon-like feeling of safety and close family ties.
Excellently positioned close to highly regarded All Saints and Somerset College and just minutes from shops and community facilities, this home really does have it all.
With commitments elsewhere, our vendor is prepared to meet the market so arrange for an early inspection, bring the family and prepare to fall in love!
– Breathtaking views north-east to the Surfers skyline
– Impressive entry foyer & staircase.
– Matt timber floors
– Billiard room & raised lounge with open fire.
– Bay windows
– Huge heritage kitchen/walk-in pantry. Granite bench tops
– Open plan living. Large light-filled dining section & lounge
– Media room with overhead projection opening outdoors
– Study with expansive built-in desk & storage
– Home office or 2nd study with private outdoor entrance
– Massive master bedroom. Walk-in robes & spa ensuite
– Guest bedroom also with ensuite. Built-in wardrobes
– 3 double bedrooms with built-ins.
– Family bathroom. Sep.toilet
– Huge rear under-cover recreation. Servery from kitchen
– 12m. heated salt pool & relaxation area. Kid’s slide. Pool cover
– Irrigated landscaped gardens.
– Concreted games area
– Laundry with built-ins. Laundry chute.
– Security system & vacuum maid.
– Ducted air conditioning upstairs. R/c units downstairs
– 3 car garage with internal & rear access to back yard
– 21 Solar panels.
– Close to excellent schools, shops & community facilities