21 Lower East Street, Burleigh Heads
BURLEIGH LIFESTYLE APARTMENTS
Offering a highly desirable standard of living, these modern, meticulously designed apartments occupy a super-scenic position overlooking the glistening sandy Burleigh beach and close to shopping, popular cafes and restaurants.
Extensive use of windows transcends natural light to open plan living, inviting constantly changing views across the ocean, neighbouring hillsides and prestigious homes.
Elegantly designed kitchens feature stone benchtops, timber veneer cabinets, island breakfast bar bench, modern appliances and gleaming bamboo flooring extending throughout the adjoining dining and living areas to merge with generously proportioned balconies and bi-fold doors.
The spacious main bedroom includes the impressive master suite with walk-in robes and ensuite. The second bedroom is catered for by a large main bathroom with under mounted basins and stone benchtops throughout, which also services the executive study. These ultra-stylish residences feature a Fujitsu slimline inverter ducted air conditioning unit with wireless individual temp control via your smart phone.
All your digital connection needs are available from Internet and pay/tv in all rooms. The property is also NBN ready and there are two car-parking bays per unit plus separate parking, which welcomes visitors. For your peace of mind and safety there’s a video intercom system and a lift security access card.
Comfort, flair, convenience and ease of maintenance – as you’ll see, it’s all been covered beautifully in these chic, urban lifestyle apartments.
Contact Renee Morgan for your e-brochure.
– Six super spacious apartments ranging from 134sqm to 145sqm.
– 2 bed, 2 bath, study & 2 car parking lots for each apartment
– Light-filled living areas
– Generously proportioned balconies with bi-fold doors
– High quality building materials with modern features and finishes
– Ducted air conditioning control panel in each room
– Premium Bamboo timber flooring in living areas
– Laminated two pack finish for kitchens and vanities
– Stone bench tops in kitchens, laundry and bathrooms
– Under-mounted basins in bathrooms
– Modern style down-lighting
– Energy efficient Clipsal USB wall chargers
– Contemporary design Clipsal light switches
– Schindler elevator from basement level to each apartment
– Security access card for lift and entry level
– Video intercom system linked to basement & entry foyer
– Visitor car parking
– Dedicated re-fuse area in basement
– Secured storage area in basement
– Internet and Pay/TV connections in all rooms
– NBN ready
MAKING DREAMS COME TRUE
The director and founder of New QLD Developments Pty Ltd, Leon Jordan is a man of vision and achievement. Leon honed his skills during 10 years in the building industry and has been operating his business since 2004, initially securing large parcels of land under option and thereafter as a developer of low to medium rise apartments.
New QLD Developments secured its first development site in Yeronga, an affluent suburb in Brisbane. From there the company purchased 5 more properties within surrounding areas and to date Leon has project-managed and supervised the construction of over 25 dwellings which include Yeronga, 5 x 2 bedroom units ( a 2.5 storey walk up), Moorooka, 4 x 3 bedroom townhouses and Annerley, 4 x 2 & 3 x 1 bedroom units (a 2.5 level walk up). He’s also just completed the project management of a further 24 units in Taigum in conjunction with Studio 1 Build Pty. Ltd. and is currently working on 4 more projects, ranging from residential dwellings to community youth centres.
Having deservedly proven themselves after years of hard work, dedication and determination, to this day New QLD Development’s mission remains unchanged – to fulfil its customers’ dreams to the very best of their ability – and this professional approach, management transparency and unwavering commitment to excellence are just some of the factors enabling this company to make those dreams come true.