19/178 ‘Palmcrest North’ Palm Meadows Drive Carrara Qld 4211 19/178 'Palmcrest North' Palm Meadows Drive Carrara Qld 4211
GOLF COURSE BEAUTY – SOLD IN 7 DAYS!
Introducing the perfect family home, a Golf & Retiree delight, the ideal Entertainer’s pad, your own resort style residence, privacy ensured.
Overlooking Palm Meadows Golf Course and located in a secure gated estate of only 30 homes, you will be impressed with everything on offer here.
Quality timber floorboards, cathedral ceilings and neutral quality finishes combine to create a harmonious feel throughout. Filled with natural light, fresh year-round breezes and sensational pool & golf course views there is nothing to dislike.
The interior flows seamlessly out to the fully paved entertaining area and salt water pool with floating timber deck. A completely level and usable yard with low maintenance gardens and still plenty of room for a shed and backyard shenanigans with family and friends.
– The Master bedroom with huge ensuite, walk in robe and pool view
– Two generous living areas – the formal features timber flooring & open fireplace, the casual is fully tiled both with access to the rear pool area
– Modern timber and granite kitchen with gas cooktop & new oven also overlooking the paved rear entertaining area out to the pool
– Stunning in ground salt waters pool with new pebblecrete, floating timber deck and semi frameless balustrade
– Two large bathrooms, both include floor to ceiling tiling & a bath
– Huge 900m2 north facing usable block, low maintenance gardens
– Large double lock up garage, plenty of room for storage
– Gas hot water, downlighting throughout
– Freshly painted interior & freshly painted exterior tiled roof
– New window coverings in bedrooms & living areas
– Low body corporate $50 pw. Security assured
– A central & convenient location with everything at your fingertips
Kees & I just wanted to thank you for all your help during our purchase, you were absolutely wonderful to deal with. I think we are going to be very happy, had drinks with the neighbours and feeling quite at home already!!!Anne & Kees